Published On:

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs: Former porn actress accuses rap mogul of sex assault and trafficking | Ents & Arts News

Share This
Tags


Sean “Diddy” Combs is reportedly being sued over another allegation of sexual assault and trafficking – as sources said he is also now the subject of a criminal investigation.

In the latest civil case, a former porn actress is accusing him of forcing her to have sex with a guest at a 2007 party, according to US media.

Adria English alleges Combs also demanded she have sex with guests at other parties he held in New York and Florida.

Her lawsuit was filed on Wednesday and alleges he threatened to wreck her career – and that of her boyfriend – if she didn’t agree.

Combs faces multiple other sex lawsuits filed in the last year, and the latest claims also follow a video in May showing him attacking ex-girlfriend Cassie.

The LA Times said Ms English’s 114-page complaint makes more than 30 allegations, including against the man she was allegedly forced to have sex with and a woman who facilitated the sex trafficking.

In a statement to TMZ, Combs’s lawyer said: “No matter how many lawsuits are filed it won’t change the fact that Mr Combs has never sexually assaulted or sex trafficked anyone.

“We live in a world where anyone can file a lawsuit for any reason and without any proof.

“Fortunately, a fair and impartial judicial process exists to find the truth and Mr Combs is confident he will prevail against these and other baseless claims in court.”

Follow Sky News on WhatsApp
Follow Sky News on WhatsApp

Keep up with all the latest news from the UK and around the world by following Sky News

Tap here

As well as the civil cases, federal authorities last week informed Combs’s legal team he is the subject in a criminal investigation, sources told Sky’s US partner NBC News.

In the US legal system, his status would be upgraded from “subject” to “target” if prosecutors likely intend to seek an indictment from a grand jury against him.

It has not been reported what the criminal investigation specifically relates to.

In March, Diddy’s homes in Los Angeles and Miami were raided by Homeland Security agents investigating the various allegations against him.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' homes raided by Homeland security
Image:
The star’s properties were raided by Homeland Security in March

Cassie, whose full name is Cassandra Ventura, also sued him in November, alleging she was trafficked and raped – as well as plied with drugs and beaten over a 10-year period.

Read more from Sky News:
Fraud gangs ‘stealing billions’ from industry via ‘fake’ streams

Foxx reveals details of emergency that left him in hospital

Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player

‘Diddy’ apologises after assault video

The lawsuit claimed Diddy forced her to have sex with male prostitutes while he filmed it.

The case was dramatically settled for an undisclosed sum the day after it was filed.

Combs has denied all the claims and said his accusers are “looking for a quick payday”.

However, he did apologise for the brutal video of him attacking Cassie, saying he was “disgusted” by his actions and it happened when he was at “rock bottom”.



Source link

Most Popular News